- Full payment is required at the time of booking in order to make a reservation (full boat charters require 50% deposit.)
- A ticket must be purchased for every rider, regardless of age, including infants.
- A $2.00 booking fee will be applied to all reservations made online or by phone.
- Urban Pirates' ship Fearless boards from the Ann Street Pier off of Thames Street in Fells Point.
- For Directions and Parking information visit www.urbanpirates.com/baltimore_directions.
- Arrive at the Ann Street Pier at your listed check-in time. Check-in at the reception desk by giving your name (you do not have to print this receipt.) Each ticket holder will receive a wristband from our reception desk and will be asked to wait for the ship to return. Early check-in in suggested as most of our cruises run back to back with a cruise before and after yours. Have your group meet at the dock to prepare for departure.
- There are no open alcoholic beverages allowed on the dock or in the street per Baltimore City Law. Passengers observed drinking before boarding will not be allowed on board.
- After checking-in the ship will return and unload any passengers from its’ previous trip. Once the ship is reset the Captain and crew will welcome you aboard the ship. Once aboard the ship activities include pirate dress-up (vests and sashes) and tattoos.
- The Fearless will depart promptly 30 minutes after check-in time. Passengers who have not checked-in 10 minutes prior to cruise departure will forfeit their reservations. No refunds or rescheduling will be issued for passengers who miss departure. Urban Pirates reserves the right to refuse service to any person deemed unsafe to sail.
- Gratuity not included in the ticket price. If you feel that gratuity for your crew is warranted, a time for gratuity will be included as you depart the ship.
- Individual Tickets - Reservations for individual tickets on regularly scheduled cruises may be canceled, altered, or rescheduled with 72 hours advance notice of cruise date. No refunds will be given or reservations rescheduled for requests made with less than 72 hours advance notice of cruise date. A one-time $10 cancellation charge will be applied to any canceled reservation or partial cancellation with 72 hours advance notice or more.
- Group Tickets - Group and package reservations (of 15 passengers or more) may be canceled, altered, or rescheduled up to 14 days prior to cruise date. No refunds will be given or reservations rescheduled for group cancellations made with less than 14 days advance notice. A one-time $100 cancellation charge will be applied to any canceled group reservation with 14 days advance notice or more.
- Discount deal voucher bookings are subject to the same cancellation rules; voucher may be subject to forfeiture.
- The Fearless will not sail with less than 15 passengers on any cruise. Should Urban Pirates need to cancel a cruise for any reason, you will be contacted in advance when possible and issued a rain check in the form of a gift certificate.
- The Fearless sails Rain or Shine (we will sail in rain.) Please plan to dress according to the weather including rain jackets, ponchos, and umbrellas. If the Captain deems the weather unsafe to sail (ie thunder, lightning, high winds) and a cruise must be canceled passengers will be notified by phone prior to the cruise and rain checks will be issued in the form of a gift certificate. If a cruise is interrupted by unsafe weather conditions and the boat must return to the dock rain checks will be issued in the form of a gift certificate depending on the length of your sailing.
- By law, the Coast Guard authorizes us to carry a maximum of 49 passengers. This number includes all persons, regardless of age or size. All riders, including infants, must have a ticket purchased for them. There must be one responsible adult per party.
GIFT CERTIFICATES/ RAIN CHECKS:
- Gift Certificates can be purchased for any number of tickets for any given season. To purchase a Gift Certificate contact 410-327-8378. Gift Certificates/ Rain Checks are non-refundable and have no cash value. Gift Certificate/ Rain Check expiration dates can not be extended.
- Pirate trinkets and merchandise including Swords, Water Pistols, Hooks, Telescopes, Eye-patches, etc. are for sale at our dock shop (while supplies last.)
If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 410-327-8378 or email us at email@example.com
ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE POLICY: We provide entertainment and by reserving a spot on our adventure you give us the unrestricted right and permission to photograph and/or video tape you and any minor children in your custody and control, and thereafter to copyright and use, re-use, publish, and republish video, photographic portraits, pictures, recreations of any likeness in any media in which you may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with your own or a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, movies, film, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever. We may such photographs or video tapes through our service, including our website and user interfaces, such as Facebook, in any manner we choose in our sole and absolute discretion.
SECURITY POLICY: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer(SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Upon purchasing tickets, you thereby agree to all terms and conditions listed above.
Copyright © 2019 - Urban Pirates - All Rights Reserved